Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- For sponsors choosing a litter, JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc does not guarantee the number of puppies
in a litter.
- JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc will provide pictures and limited info about the animal(s) to the sponsor
ahead of time to help them choose names; however, the sponsor may NOT advertise them in any
way until after the animal(s) have arrived at the JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc office and are ready to be
put on their adoptable list. The sponsor will be notified when this happens.
- In some instances, a dog or puppy may not make it on transport due to health or other issues. If
the sponsor has been given a date and told that they are sponsoring a certain dog or litter, and if
the animal(s) do NOT make it on that transport, JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc will make every effort to
find the sponsor a replacement animal on that transport, or work with them to coordinate a new
litter or dog on the following transport. The sponsor understands that they are not guaranteed a
specific animal or litter.
- JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc will do a photo shoot of the animal(s). If the sponsor would like to have
their logo or other marketing materials in the photos, they should provide JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc
with the materials no later than three days before expected arrival. The sponsor is responsible for
dropping off and picking up the marketing materials. The sponsor is welcome to use any of our
pictures in their marketing. If the sponsor uses the pictures, they must provide a link to our
website and indicate that the animals are available for adoption through JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc
Pups N Stuff.
- The sponsor may NOT answer ANY questions about the animals to outside parties. If they
receive inquiries about the dog(s), they should direct the person to JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc. Most
questions are answered on our website, www.jrspupsnstuff.org.
- The dog(s) will be with fosters who will advertise them on our public Facebook page. We do not
guarantee the number or quality of pictures/posts and while every effort will be made to mention
the sponsor name in the posts, we are not liable if the foster forgets or misspells a name. If this
happens and it’s brought to our attention, we will edit the post. The sponsor and employees are
welcome to share any of the posts from the JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc page.
- When dogs are adopted, we stop advertising them on the public page. JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc
makes no guarantees as to the length of time any animal(s) will be available for adoption.
- If the sponsor would like to name the dog(s), the names must be provided to JR’s Pups-N-Stuff,
Inc no later than 7 (seven) days before the animal(s) arrival. If names are not provided, JR’s
Pups-N-Stuff, Inc will name the dog(s). JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc reserves the right to reject the
names if they are deemed repetitive or may be misconstrued or considered offensive. Sponsor
will be able to provide a new name or theme within the 7 days prior to anticipated arrival. If no
replacement is received, JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc will name the dogs.
- Sponsoring an animal or litter does not give the sponsor or their employees any advantage in the
adoption process. If the sponsor or employees would like to adopt through JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc,
the application/home visit process must be completed, and they are not guaranteed any animal.
JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc does not hold dogs.
- If the sponsor would like the dog(s) to come to their company, they can request this. However,
this is approved at the sole discretion of the Director. While we will make every effort to
accommodate this, we do not guarantee a visit. It will depend on age, health and vaccine history
of dog and availability of the foster or member of JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc staff/volunteers. A JR’s
Pups-N-Stuff, Inc representative will transport the animals and stay with them if a visit is
- If the sponsor has any questions or concerns about the sponsorship process, all questions should
be addressed to email@example.com. Every effort will be made to respond and address the
questions by a member of JR’s Pups-N-Stuff, Inc staff. The sponsor agrees to NOT use social
media to talk about their concerns.